HOLIDAYS IN KERALA BEACH
Duration : 04 Nights/ 05 Days
Destination : Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Houseboat
No of Nights: 01 Nt. Kanyakumari + 02 Nts. Kovalam + 01 Nt. Houseboat
Package cost Per Couple
CP = Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
|Singaar International (CP)( (Deluxe)
||Sea View (CP)(A/C STD ROOM-cityview)
||Sparsa Resort (CP) (Superior)
||Swagat Holiday Resort
(CP) (Pawn room)
|Country Inn SPA
|Sagara Beach Resort
(CP) (A/C Dbl)
|Isola Di Cocco
||A/c Standard (AP)
||A/c Standard (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
|01st April to
30th Sep. 2014
|01st Oct to
30th Mar. 2015
Day 01: Trivandrum – Kanyakumari (90 kms. - 02½ hrs.)
- Flower Bouquet on arrival.
- Honeymoon Cake.
- Candle light dinner in the Houseboat.
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station. Proceed to Kanyakumari, an important pilgrim centre of India. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later proceed for the sightseeing of Kanyakumari which is famous for the Amman Temples – a symbol of unity and sanctity – dedicated to the virgin Goddess, Kanya Kumari. To its South – East lies the famous Vivekananda Rock Memorial, a blend of all architectural styles of India. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Resembling central Indian Hindu temples in form, the memorial was so designed that on Mahatma Gandhi's birthday (2nd October), the first rays of the sun fall on the exact place where the ashes of the father of the nation were kept. Thiruvalluvar Statue the memorial statue of Thiruvalluvar is in Kanyakumari. End your day by watching the spectacular sunset there. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day: 02 : Kanyakumari – Kovalam (84 kms. – 02½ hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to Kovalam beach which is known as the "Paradise of the South". This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort
Day 03 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. Thiruvananthapuram literally means Ananthapuri, "the city of Ananthan", the Thiru (Great/Lord) Ananthan's Puram (City). Ananthan is the serpent Sesha on whom Padmanabhan or Vishnu reclines. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, the name Kuthiramalika means 'palace of horses' derived from the frieze of 122 wooden horses on the exterior walls. Veli Tourist Village,which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Kovalam – Houseboat (176 kms. – 05 hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. A glide in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters is sure to rob your heart. You’re in a watery universe, so quiet, even you can hear your own blood pumping around your head. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
Day 05 : Houseboat – Kochi (100 kms. - 02½ hrs.)
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Please Note :
Package Cost Includes :
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
Important Information about Kerala Houseboat services.:
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- The above mentioned rates are not valid from 20 December to 10th January.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.
- Check-in time at Houseboat is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 8:00 am next day due to Govt. restrictions.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator, cook and a helper.
- In Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9.00 pm to 6.00 am next day.
- In Premium & Super Luxury category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per guest request anytime.
- No two houseboats are of same size and quality. The interiors of two houseboats also varies.
- Houseboats are for exclusive use and not shared by other guest unless specified.
- Guest are requested to carry mosquito and insect repellents since at night the boat are anchored along the waterway.
- Always keep the door of the bedroom and washroom closed to avoid mosquitoes and insects .
- Choices of food are limited and mostly South Indian food are served.
- Quality of houseboat cannot be compared with that of hotels, where the guest were staying previously.
- Houseboat rooms are small in size and have basic amenties.
- The main concept of the houseboat is to explore the backwater beauty of the region at the closet to the nature.