KERALA BACKWATER WITH BEACH TOUR
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination : Kochi - Kumarakom - Houseboat - Kovalam
No. of Nights: 02 Nts. Kochi + 01 Nts. Kumarakom + 01 Nt. Houseboat + 02 Nts. Kovalam
Package cost Per Couple
CP = Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
||Mermaid Hotel (CP)
|Harbour View (CP)
(A/c Standard )
|Dream Hotel (CP)
||Laksmi Resort (CP)
|Paradise Resort (CP)
|Lake Song (CP)
|The Zuri (CP)
(A/c Zuri Room)
||A/c Standard (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Premium (AP)
||Sagara Beach Resort (CP)
(Ac Garden View)
|Isola Di Cocco (CP)
(A/c CLassic Pavilion)
|Poovar Island Resort (CP)
|Leela Kovalam (CP)
(A/c Garden View Pavilion)
|01st April to
30th Sep. 2013
|01st Oct to
31st Mar. 2014
Day 01 : Kochi
- Flower Bouquet on arrival.
- Honeymoon Cake.
- Candle light dinner in the Houseboat.
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by moving around on the local several quaint spots. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Kochi
After the breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Kochi. Kochi is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Kochi – Kumarakom (100 kms. – 02½ hrs)
After the breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. Kumarakom is blessed with the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web.
The major attraction of Kumarakom is the Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, and the Siberian storks which migrate to this place each year. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Houseboat
After the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty to board the beautifully decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. A glide in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters is sure to rob your heart. You’re in a watery universe, so quiet, even you can hear your own blood pumping around your head. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 05 : Houseboat – Kovalam (176 kms - 05 hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South". This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. Thiruvananthapuram literally means Ananthapuri, "the city of Ananthan", the Thiru (Great/Lord) Ananthan's Puram (City). Ananthan is the serpent Sesha on whom Padmanabhan or Vishnu reclines.
The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, the name Kuthiramalika means 'palace of horses' derived from the frieze of 122 wooden horses on the exterior walls. Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort
Day 07 : Kovalam – Trivandrum (20 kms. – 45 mins.)
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Please Note :
Package Cost Includes :
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & / Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- The above mentioned rates are not valid from 20 December to 10th January.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.