KERALA TOURS PACKAGES
Duration : 07 Nights/ 08 Days
Destination : Kochi - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Mararikulam
No. of Nights: 01 Nt. Kochi + 02 Nts. Thekkady + 02 Nts. Kumarakom + 02 Nts. Mararikulam
Package cost Per Couple
Meal Plan: CP = Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
||Harbour View (CP)
(A/c Standard )
|Dream Hotel (CP)
(N A/c Deluxe)
|Carmelia Haven (CP)
(N A/c Deluxe Cottage)
|Elephant court (CP)
(N A/c Patio)
||Paradise Resort (CP)
|Lake Song (CP)
|The Zuri (CP)
(A/c Zuri Room)
||Marari Fishermen (CP)
|Abad Turtle Beach (CP)
(A/c Beach Cottage)
|Marari Beach Resort (AP)
(A/c Garden Villa)
|01st April to 30th Sep. 2012
|01st Oct to 31st Mar. 2013
Day 01 : Kochi
- Flower Bouquet on arrival.
- Honeymoon Cake.
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi. Kochi which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Kochi – Thekkady (195 kms. – 06 hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Natures own little hideout nestled in the hills of Thekkady. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Thekkady
After the breakfast proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. The place where one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having Optional activities like spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Thekkady – Kumarakom (130 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kumarakom is one of the few places in the world where the means for transportation is through boats. Kumarakom is blessed with the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Kumarakom
After the breakfast proceed to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, and the Siberian storks which migrate to this place each year. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Kumarakom – Mararikulam (40 kms. - 01 hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to Mararikulam, the place which is not changed with the passage of time. Reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Mararikulam is a typical fishing village with beautiful swaying palm trees, coconut trees and the vast expanse of the sea in a tranquil environment. Mararikulam or Marari would give a completely new experience to a traveler as it offers an unblemished and pristine shoreline, extolled as Kerala’s cleanest sandy beach. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure on the beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Mararikulam
After the breakfast explore the beaches by playing with the sun-kissed shimmering sands and take a leisurely walk. The beach is known for nature's bounteous beauty with stunning backwaters, the tranquility of the village and the spectacular sceneries, glistening sands and the everlasting blue water will fill your soul and mind with joy. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 08 : Mararikulam - Kochi (90 kms - 02½ hrs.)
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Please Note :
Package Cost Includes :
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 8.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 2.58% of the total bill amount.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & / Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- There will be a hike of 20% between 15 December to 15th January on all packages.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.