KERALA WILDLIFE TOUR PACKAGE
Duration : 09 Nights/ 10 Days
Destination : Kochi - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Houseboat - Kovalam
No. of Nights: 02 Nts. Kochi + 02 Nts. Thekkady + 02 Nts. Kumarakom + 01 Nt. Houseboat + 02 Nts. Kovalam
Package cost Per Couple
Meal Plan: CP = Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
||Mermaid (Ac Executive) (CP)
||Grand Season (Deluxe) (CP)
||The Dunes (Deluxe)
|Renaissance (Ac Superior) (CP)
||Micheal's Inn (Non A/c Dlx) (CP)
||Grand Thekkady (Non A/c Dlx) (CP)
||Treetop(Non A/c Dlx) (CP)
||Holiday Vista (Standard) (CP)
||Lakshmi Resort (Ac Deluxe)
||Ashirwad Heritage (Ac Classic)
||Manor Backwater (Ac Dbl)
||Backwater Ripples (Standard)
||A/c Standard (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||Swagat Holiday Resort (Pawn room)
||Country Inn SPA (Standard)
||Sagara Beach Resort (A/C Dbl)
||Isola Di Cocco (Classic Pavillion)
|01st April to
30th Sep. 2014
|01st Oct to
31st Mar. 2015
Day 01 : Kochi
- Flower Bouquet on arrival.
- Honeymoon Cake.
- Candle light dinner in the Houseboat.
On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Reach and check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure at Cochin. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Kochi
After enjoying the breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Kochi, the major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Kochi – Thekkady (195 kms. – 06 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Thekkady the place which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Thekkady is the Natures own little hideout nestled in the hills of Kerala. Reach & check-in at the hotel later visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/
Day 04 : Thekkady
After having the breakfast proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. The place where one can get a close encounter of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can also enjoy some optional activities like spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Thekkady – Kumarakom (130 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Kumarakom reach and check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. The place Kumarakom is blessed with the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web explore the rest of the day at your own leisure in the wildlife of Kerala. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Kumarakom
Have an early wake up and make your day by hearing the chirruping melodies of the sweet birds later proceed to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary enjoy the view of all kinds of birds can be observed at Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary all domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, one can watch the Siberian storks which migrate to this area each year. Later enjoy sumptuous breakfast later explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by watching the Vembanad Lake which has its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Houseboat
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruise of Kerala. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found nowhere else in the world. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 08 : Houseboat – Kovalam (176 kms - 05 hrs.)
After having the breakfast proceed to Kovalam, Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South. Reach & check-in at the hotel later explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam beach with high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 09 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After enjoying the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum, The Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 10 : Kovalam – Trivandrum (20 kms. – 45 mins.)
After enjoying the breakfast pack your baggages later with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Please Note :
Package Cost Includes :
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
Important Information about Kerala Houseboat services.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & / Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- The above mentioned rates are not valid from 20 December to 10th January.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.
- Check-in time at Houseboat is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 8:00 am next day due to Govt. restrictions.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator, cook and a helper.
- In Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9.00 pm to 6.00 am next day.
- In Premium & Super Luxury category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per guest request anytime.
- No two houseboats are of same size and quality. The interiors of two houseboats also varies.
- Houseboats are for exclusive use and not shared by other guest unless specified.
- Guest are requested to carry mosquito and insect repellents since at night the boat are anchored along the waterway.
- Always keep the door of the bedroom and washroom closed to avoid mosquitoes and insects .
- Choices of food are limited and mostly South Indian food are served.
- Quality of houseboat cannot be compared with that of hotels, where the guest were staying previously.
- Houseboat rooms are small in size and have basic amenties.
- The main concept of the houseboat is to explore the backwater beauty of the region at the closet to the nature.